Is Hardened Edition premium Elite?

So with all these codes, and founder status, and elite, and premium elite, is the hardened edition premium Elite? I so confused with all the linking and email verification registering online or on the xbox.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you do not need the founder code if you activiate your elite pass before the deadline. there really is no "premium elite"

So should we have the camo's and playercard stuff for it now, or do we wait until the deadline to get them? I never saw anything when I checked.

yeah honestly that's what im wondering about right now too! they said that stuff comes with the "founder status" and the membership but i dont see any of it

Yeah, I was looking around, didn't see it and was like o_O

this is so frustrating! i personally love the game but this stuff is really ticking me off! i wasted more than an hour on the phone in the morning trying to figure this out and got no good information!

Just give it time. Ill give it the weekend to settle down a bit and for us to get more answers.

I think they may end up extending that 13th cut-off, I reckon they hadn't banked on so many getting Elite from day 1!!

Entitled gamers want it now!!!!!!!!!!!

I activated my years elite membership that came with hardened edition but were does it say founder and camos and that do I need to do out else  thanks guys

Does it work for someone who has a 17 year old accouny does elite founder works?