Is GTAV coming out tomorrow, Friday the 27th?

I heard GTA V was being released on games on demand September 27th, 10 days from release? SR4 and Madden were also released 10 days after release, so I'm assuming GTAV is also? Please give a good answer I already know about the this:

"For those asking about digital pre-orders on Xbox LIVE, the Xbox 360 Games on Demand service does not offer the ability to pre-order games or make them available on launch day," Rockstar wrote on their website.

"That being said, we will be making GTAV available via Games on Demand as soon as it's technically feasible and permitted by Microsoft."

and this from Xbox's twitter page, around sept. 22, way after the announcement above from Rockstar: "Rockstar has not made any announcements regarding availability timing of Grand Theft Auto V via Games on Demand."

So, does anyone have any new info on this topic? Rockstar says they're making it available as soon as it's technically feasible and permitted. Seems like Microsoft is waiting on them?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

There is no date yet for the release of GTA V on Demand.   Keep an eye on majornelson.com as he posts a "Coming soon to the Xbox Live Game Store" update there, you can follow this link to the site/page:

majornelson.com/.../coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-game-store

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No one knows when it will be available on the Marketplace. If I was to take a wild guess it would be after GTA online comes available but who knows.

If Major Nelson's blog post is any help it will not be before Oct 4th. He posted a list of the games coming to Games On Demand until Oct 4th. Keep an eye out there for when it will show up.

Sorry this didn't help.

So GTA 5 will not be available for download? Where can you find out the exact date when it will be possible to download the game.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="ATOMrus1993"]

So GTA 5 will not be available for download? Where can you find out the exact date when it will be possible to download the game.

[/quote]

[quote]No one knows when it will be available on the Marketplace. If I was to take a wild guess it would be after GTA online comes available but who knows.

If Major Nelson's blog post is any help it will not be before Oct 4th. He posted a list of the games coming to Games On Demand until Oct 4th. Keep an eye out there for when it will show up.[/quote]

Sorry this didn't help.

GTA V is now available On Demand.

Not sure if the link will work or not.

marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802545408a7

Sorry this didn't help.