Is GTA V a game a girl would like?

Pretty much what the title says. I'm trying to decide if I want to get GTA V. The only thing I've really tried from Rockstar Games was Red Dead Redemption & Bully. If there are any other girls who play, I'd love to hear what you think of the game, or if any guys have girlfriends or wives who play... do they like the game? Thanks for any info everyone. :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why would it matter? I don't how Gender applies into whether you like a game or not.

If you liked Red Dead, there's a good chance you'd like GTAV. I

I don't particularly subscribe to gender stereotypes but I think it's the kind of game worth giving a shot by anyone.

My sister loved Saint's Row 1 and 2 and would be pretty keen on the idea of playing this.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]My sister loved Saint's Row 1 and 2 and would be pretty keen on the idea of playing this.[/quote] Funny story: My sister actually told me the other day she was getting GTAV before me. She was gloating in my face. I told her I'll remember that the next time she wants to borrow one of my games. :P

I think GTAV should be experienced by anyone that is part of the human race.

My girlfriend is hooked on this game. She is so much far ahead than me lol. So yeah, she loves it! I do too. Like Assassin said, this game is a must play!

Go for it OP, Most of my co-workers have bought it and %90 of them are female.

[quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

Why would it matter? I don't how Gender applies into whether you like a game or not.

[/quote]

Technically I agree with you. Guys or girls can play anything they want. With that said, I should let you know that there are lots of games I'm not interested in because I am a girl. I have no use for most sport games. Madden's, etc... and I won't go into all my other dislikes. lol (Yes it's ok if other girls like them!) Anyways, I was mainly asking because I've never played any of the GTA games. I haven't been gaming a year yet. I'm a lil new to some of these games, but anyways I think I shall give it a try. Thanks for commenting. :)

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

My girlfriend is hooked on this game. She is so much far ahead than me lol. So yeah, she loves it! I do too. Like Assassin said, this game is a must play!

[/quote]

I think I shall give it a try. :)

This one has no ties to the previous ones so you can start right at this one. RS really knows how to write a good story. I've been too busy with work to get deep into the story (GameStop SGA) but so far i've enjoyed it. Can't wait for the multiplayer to be open in october. 

I only played one other GTA and that was only for a bit. I love this game tho. There's so much stuff you can do. You'll get hooked on it. The game plays smooth and the graphics are pretty decent too. You can play it how you want too. You wanna go drive around like a maniac? Go for it! The map is huge. I still haven't discovered it entirely lol. There's a lot of other activities you can do It in. You can play tennis(which is pretty fun), watch a movie(they're not like actual super long movies, just short films), go clothes shopping, etc. A lot of stuff! I still haven't gotten around to it. The story isn't too shabby either. You will definitely enjoy this game. Just don't say I didn't warn you when you get hooked on it. :P