Is Ghost broken??

I have noticed people are waiting for me more, like aimed in knowing I am coming around a corner. Or they turn a corner and the replay shows them looking down the sights like they know I am there.

Yes I am always on the move. This happens when UAV is airborn, I am using ghost and silencer.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maybe they're communicating.... could be one reason. I know that in the short time that I used it, it did seem to work. Everytime an enemy UAV went up the other team didn't notice me and most would simply run right past me. Now that I don't have it on the other team always seems to be waiting for me to turn the corner.

Ive noticed on a few occations when i seem to have been tracked through a wall then shot when i reached the doorway/opening but after watching some of my own matches back i seem to do the same thing sometimes , or at least it looks like i am when i know for a fact i didnt know anyone was there , its just how a play , i ads then move to the door , sometimes somebody runs through it and i get a lucky quick kill

Could be the Over compensated aim assist, ive noticed an enemy even from a good 20 feet away due to the change in sensitivity in my aiming.

Ive had this happen countless times. In previous titles it saved my @@@ from people lying in the bushes ect and i had absolutely no idea they were there until the aim assist started (zeroing) in on them, this was at very close range only 3-5 feet. in this title is much more pronounced, even at range.

it's a combination of aim assist, the "timer" for Ghost being to short and they most likely are camping that corner. i have had it happen to me numerous times wish they would fix it somehow

If u have ghost equipped,  look at your arrow in the mini map.   Standing still you see it bright yellow, as you start to move it goes to a darker, transparent type yellow.  I believe thats how you can tell if your on the map or not.   I think it does work,  also if they see skulls from a recently killed.enemy it may just be intuition.

Also keep in mind you have teammates around.   Non silenced weapons and lack of ghost they may just see your friendlys, and your doomed anyway.

Yes i curse those who do not have  silencers or ghost..lol

ghost doesn't protect you from MMS ,sensor nade etc etc etc etc. just because the UAV doesn't track you doesn't mean weapon and equipment tools don't either

^^^True but running Blind Eye, Ghost, Cold Blooded and a silencer

^well that's a different story then and unexplainable......lol