Is getting to wave 15 in the last four survival missions do-able?

Has anyone done it?

Suggestions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Are you referring to solo or playing with a buddy? I haven't tried those maps by myself yet but I'm close. Though I have played a few of the maps with a friend and we got to Lvl 21 on first try, so yes it's possible. It actually wasn't that bad as long as you both know what your doing.

I have gotten over 15 on all of them. I haven't tried solo but with the right strategy it is pretty simple. Over 20 though is another story. My highest is 21.

I got the cheevos, so it is doable.  For everyone who doesn't know, there are 16 levels.  The 1st four is easy mode, 2nd four is normal mode, 3rd four is hard mode, and the last four is insane mode.  

What do they throw at you in the last four?

Yes its doable I did 2 out of 4 of them solo !!

[quote user="Bazinga79"]

What do they throw at you in the last four?

[/quote]I'm trying to remember.. it's nothing too bad. The enemies are just stronger right off the bat and I would say they are more persistent on killing you than in the other maps. Two of the maps here were easy. I forgot which ones, but they should not even be considered insane. 

-

To answer your question though, yes it's doable. If you need some assistance, I'd be more than glad to help you. I absolutely love survival spec ops and I'll help anyone who's struggling or just needs a partner. :)

What strategies and equipment did you use? I'm sure you cant run around like the first 4 easy mode maps.

Hold down an area in the map or run around together. Communication is the key to survival. I just use the guns I pick up from the enemies. Model, MP5, AK47, ACR and then FAD. Then when I can't scavenge anymore, I use the ACR and AK/LMG. The ACR is really accurate and it's a must have gun.

-

To take out the juggernauts, I use C4. It's the most effective way to take them out. You can also use predators, but try and group them together for an easy double/triple kill. I don't use any other equipment besides the Self-revive and body armor(this is obviously a must have) That's about it. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

My strategy is too mooch off the enemies' guns until you have an ACR and FAD; buy a red dot sight for those two and just refill ammo when you need it.

-

Use flashbangs and whittling down Juggernauts' health while running away to kill them.  Kill them after you finish off the rest of the enemies in the wave.  Kill choppers whenever you can - a couple clips from your assault rifle should do it.  The sooner you take them out, the better.  If you have to worry about foot soldiers, try to stay inside so the choppers don't pick you off.

-

Always have Extreme Conditioning, armor and a self-revive, keep a Predator for tight spots, and start calling in riot shield troops in the later rounds for help.

-

I don't know how well this strategy works for others, but it's proven to be reliable and effective for me.  You just have to be effective with an assault rifle and have a good, witty mind for running around the map and evading enemies.  Good luck!

Good look on the strategies! If anybody wants to play some Spec Ops send me a FR.