Is ELITE working for anyone?

I know it's been a very busy day and the servers are having a pretty tough time handling the data, I'm just wondering if anyone has been able to get logged in (either on the 360 or the website).

I tried a few hours ago, managed to get in on the console but it couldn't load my player data now it just has connections communicating with the 'Call of Duty ELITE Service'. The website is just as bad, if not worse.

Anyone had better luck?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, I have been having troubles connecting all day.

RS

An error message came up when I tried to enter about an hour ago. I can't even get on the site to redeem my founder status. Is there any other way to redeem it on the xbox?

No idea, and from what I've seen on the website (when it decides to load) there doesn't appear to be a form for redeeming your 'Founder' code (at least, not yet anyway).

Yeah. It's honestly pissing me off now. I was basically equally as excited for Elite, being the stat-*** I am.

It hasent been working for me either 

well i dont think you need the founder's code if you redeem your elite before the deadline, but with this system who knows

Can't get on, on any platform.

Well they better give us premium users until Nov. 9th next year (half-joking).

Ha, I know I participated in a beta for Elite and that was for???

Ya not working at all.  I've tried since 1230 this morning to get on website with no luck!   Anyone know if it is tracking stats yet or not?

Just wait they have to do an update