Is diamond camo for assualt rifles worth the trouble ?

Alright so I'm progressing threw the challenges of using assualt rifles only averaging 2-6 head shots a game and I realize what you need to do in order to unlock the camo

1. 100*9 head shots ='s 900 head shots

2. 10*9 longshots ='s 90 long shots

3. 150*9 no attachments ='s 1350 kills with no attachments

4. 150*9 no perks ='s 1350 kills with no perks

5. 10*9 Blood thirstys  "5 kill streaks" ='s 90 

6. 20*9 double kill medals ='s 180 double kill medals

This is a game where you play at least 8 months but I do already have 4 guns gold and my lowest guns headshots average around 30 but it does seem time consuming and a difficult task to achieve. It is really aggravating using the guns that don't matter like the Swat and the Fal or "Fail" and I just hate to have to go threw the grind to get them all. Who ever has accomplish this should be proud because it is a very time consuming challenge. I think there are 63 challenges that have to be completed to get diamond camo for your assualt rifles. 

PS: I'm kinda drunk correct me on my math or ignore it but I did the math on an Iphone calculator. 

Good luck and HAPPY KILLING :-)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am doing it for the challenge, I got diamond on my smg's in a single prestige.

The AR's are taking a little more time to complete the headshots  tho.

You can save yourself 1350 kills by combining the no perks and the no attachment challenges, not to menion you will earn double kills longshots while you do those 2 challenges.I would do these on hardcore, so much easier..

As for the FAL, you are very wrong regardng it being fail.Attach select fire then call it fail!!

I have Diamond AR's.Glad i did it now,You do get a feeling of accomplishment when its done.When you have your 100 headshots just take the perks and attachments off and go for the 150's at the same,You will more than likely get the odd Bloodthirsty and longshot/Double on the way.Then slap a Target finder on for the Bloodthirsty's.Use select fire and the FAL/SMR are really nice,Even the Swat is ok with it.Rest is easy.Its mainly just time consuming.If you can get in a couple of hours play time a night it helps.Im on my SMG's now.

^^^

SMG's are easy.I had gold on each one before the next was unlocked.

:-)

You do get a feeling of accomplishment. I know I did especially when I finished with the chicom. I'm not good with burst weapons.  I'm working on specials now and it is time consuming. Definitely do no perks and attachments together saves a lot of time.  Happy hunting op!!

There's also the fact so many people have boosted for it that most people will see that camo and laugh and throw rotten vegetable at you. Or just laugh because it's ugly looking.

do it because you want to, otherwise...

Lol the Fal is a beast with select fire , fore grip, silencer but I guess the kiddies can't handle a little recoil which the fal still has very little but I guess if doesn't shoot like a laser its trash right?  Hahaha

lol headshots are easy...you just have to let them come naturally. I challenge you to get gold guns on cod4....now thats hard!

[quote user="BAC0NndEGGS"]

Lol the Fal is a beast with select fire , fore grip, silencer but I guess the kiddies can't handle a little recoil which the fal still has very little but I guess if doesn't shoot like a laser its trash right?  Hahaha

[/quote]

Grip doesn't do anything. Also who says it's trash? Most people think it's overpowered.

Yes - It is worth it.