is cod coming to an end for you?

i just wondered with all the hacking thats in cod4, waw and mw2,  who is fed up with this series now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ive been fed up since MW 2.  I thought BO could have changed that but nope.  Wont be wasting money on COD 4.4 can tell you that.

I don't know. I know I am tired of FPS which made me pass so far this year on Homefront and Bulletstorm. But since MW3 is 6 months out. I may just preorder and pay $10 a month just so I can keep up with my online friends who play.

Yea, the hacks are getting ridiculous. I guess I'll play Cod Classic more, or re-buy cod3.  

More or less... I'll still go back and play CoD4, but only at night. There seems to be less modders on at that time. I really wish they would just fix the damn thing by now. WAW too. You can't go into any lobby without seeing a rainbow color or bouncing name.

Nope. MW2 almost killed it for me, but Black Ops redeemed the franchise for me personally. I enjoy playing many types of shooters, but CoD's the only style of play I truly enjoy over many of the other shooters out now.

[quote user="True DoomsDay"]

Yea, the hacks are getting ridiculous. I guess I'll play Cod Classic more, or re-buy cod3.  

[/quote]

nah we can play cod 2?

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

[/quote]

nah we can play cod 2?

[/quote]

Yea, or i could buy that also. I still haven't played Cod2 yet, the demo was good, though.

I play MW2 everyday and I have yet to see these hackers everyone is talking about. Only when i play private matches do i see people hack. Its also very easy to say "im not buying MW3" but when everyone on your friendslist has it and is playing it you'll buy it.

[/quote]

nah we can play cod 2?

[/quote]

Yea, or i could buy that also. I still haven't played Cod2 yet, the demo was good, though.

[/quote]

ZOMG how could you doomsday? @ airpippen, how much do you wanna bet? i will not be buying it and ill stick to my word.

[/quote]

nah we can play cod 2?

[/quote]

[/quote]

ZOMG how could you doomsday? @ airpippen, how much do you wanna bet? i will not be buying it and ill stick to my word.

[/quote]

Yea, I stuck to my word about not buying Black Ops..it was easy.