Is Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood any good?

So I got Assassin's Creed II a few weeks ago and am just about finishing it up. I'm loving the game thus far and was wondering if Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is just as good or better or worse. I know there is some unique online multiplayer stuff but I never really cared for online multiplayer heavy games (although I might dabble in it at some point). What I wanna know is if the single player game is just as awesomely epic as ACII or does it take a back seat to the multiplayer mode?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

the story continues in AC brotherhood. if you love AC2 youll love AC brotherhood even more.

Better imo.  The city of Rome is awesome, there are a few new additions such as the parachute, poison darts and training/using other assassins.  If you loved ACII then do yourself a favor and get Brotherhood.

Ok. Just finished Assassin's Creed II. Loved every second of it. Ending was (In Keanu Reeves voice) whoa. Gonna go buy Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood now.

ACB is way better than AC 2.

There are a bunch of new features that make the game more enjoyable. I am not a multiplayer fan myself but I am really enjoying the multiplayer as well.

Oh you will love brotherhood just don't bother with the dlc if you are not any good trying to get a %100 full synch

[quote user="Darth Arbys"]

Oh you will love brotherhood just don't bother with the dlc if you are not any good trying to get a %100 full synch

[/quote]

Well I just barely started Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and the 100% Full Synchs are challenging but fun. Is there something wrong with the DLC cuz I already went on and bought it.

Also, what's the point of getting 100% Full Synchs anyway? Do you get more story elements or are they just for achievements with no impact on story?

There used to be no point for the 100% sync but now with the DLC there is an achievement for having 100% in both ACB and the DLC worth 100 points.

Getting 100% synch gets you a little bit more than just achievements you'll unlock cheat codes to use when you replay sequences. You unlock a different cheat code for sequences 1,2,3,4,5,6,8. Also you'll unlock Cristina memories for getting a total synch of 15%, 30%, 45%, 60%, and 75%.

[quote user="StanleyStutters"]

Getting 100% synch gets you a little bit more than just achievements you'll unlock cheat codes to use when you replay sequences. You unlock a different cheat code for sequences 1,2,3,4,5,6,8. Also you'll unlock Cristina memories for getting a total synch of 15%, 30%, 45%, 60%, and 75%.

[/quote]

But does getting 100% memory synch affect the actual story? Is it like the glyphs where you don't HAVE to do them but if you do complete them they reveal quite a bit of the story?

They don't reveal any extras or more of the story......how do u like brotherhood? I'm kinda in the opposite boat, played 1 and acb but haven't played II. Should I get it? How do u like it op?