IS ANYTHING GOING TO BE DONE TO STOP THE HALO REACH CHEETERS???

Since the Release of HALO ANNIV, I have run into Someone Cheating or MODDING on REACH in about 40% of of the "REACH" games I have played online.. I have kept video from several of these, and am rapidly loosing interest in playing the game. I don't play any other games much and have 26 family members who are in the same predicament. Is there ever going to be a solution to this "MODDER" issue? Or should I Consider Joining the trend? Why Should i Continue Paying For so many "LIVE" Accounts if We cant even get A Fair Game?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there.

The "provide negative" feedback system doesn't cause matchmaking in games to consider avoiding the player. It does show "This is now an avoided player," but it doesn't dissassociate your chances of playing with that player.

I definitely encourage you to continue filing complaints - the enforcement team reviews every single one within 24 to 48 hours. They won't go unnoticed. Actually, here's a video on how complaints work: http://xbx.lv/k3lEX3

Do you notice if they're all in one playlist? Maybe try changing up your routine. With 26 family members, perhaps you can do a custom game. Don't forget, you're paying to play online for every game the system has to offer, not to mention paying for the ability to use Netflix, ESPN, Hulu, YouTube, and so much more =)

-Porschiey

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I dont understand why you are paying for 26 accounts. But file a complaint against the people you suspect of cheating via the dashboard, avoid player and block communications, and game-on

Sorry this didn't help.

I Have avoided some of these players Repeatedly..  Some of these people have shown up 2 or 3 times in the same day (AFTER BEING AVOIDED). I suspect server work may have cleared their "avoided" status.. However It has become frustrating to see them over and over in the same month After avoiding them. As for the Paying for so many accounts... I have a big family.. So it makes sense to have an account for each of them so they can get their own stats. I also have several consoles and Game disks for each of them.. We don't all live in the same home but We play as a family. I was originally thrilled with the way the whole "LIVE" system worked. But since Bungie Went their own way The Halo Servers Have been over run with Modders.. and nobody seems to see the issue as the problem it is.. This could wreck " HALO 4" before it gets started. WE Cant quit a game when we find a MODDER in the game because we will get BANNED for QUITTING. So we get stuck with horrible stats instead. So while we get jerked around the Modder(s) go on doing their thing.  So again I ask, Is there Going to be anything  done? A Simple update to the game could fix this By filtering the modded players and Banning them. It has been done in the past.. and the current Halo Developers would have a better standing  with the honest gamers.

Sorry this didn't help.