is anyone else.....

getting a strict nat? I've haven't had it strict since i configured my router over a year ago and now its strict for some reason. my friends are also on strict and i didn't know if this was an IW doing or what?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Mine has always been and still is open, however, I have had some real laggy games tonight. Players are moving slow then they shoot forward a few feet, a bit like rubber band lag.

op make sure your firewall on you pc is turned off while you play on the xbox, you can also change your firewall setting to allow certain TCP ports, also look for info on (forwarding ports) for the xbox on xbox.com.

p.s: IW,activision,microsoft or any other company can't change you NAT settings.

^ LMFAO ADVICE OF THE YEAR LOL.

^

That advice was perfectly good?

Strict NATs can often be fixed by simply resetting the router. or if you have a BThomehub 3 you need to factory reset the router.

^THIS

^^ can't stop being childish can you? didn't you learn from when you got banned last time?

Lmao keep cryin kid! funny that i didn't have you down as a stalker you must of missed me soooooooooo much!

Mines not strict is always open - but over the past week i'm down to the yellow two bar connection instead of the nice green 4 bar - have no idea why I know it hinders my gaming as i've tried knifing a few times but the opponent always seems to turn around and shoot me like I done nothin to him - it's hindering my hit detection I think.

[quote user="RacyJuly1972"]

Mines not strict is always open - but over the past week i'm down to the yellow two bar connection instead of the nice green 4 bar - have no idea why I know it hinders my gaming as i've tried knifing a few times but the opponent always seems to turn around and shoot me like I done nothin to him - it's hindering my hit detection I think.

[/quote]

Wireless interference can do that. If you are using wireless try changing the wi-fi channel in the router settings.

If you are using wired then it could either be network congestion or a problem with your internet.

Try resetting your router if you haven't done so already in case thats playing up. Sometimes problems with your internet can be fixed by simply resetting the router.