is anyone else sick of the gaming media

I for one would love to find a site that reports on new ips on the horizon for all systems and sites that report on real gaming news not nonsense about 720p and 1080p but what you get these days is articals made to start flame wars between xbox and playstation fans and focus on anything negative they can find about nintendo. would nice to have unbaised news but since the birth of playstation that has just not happened and it gets worst as time goes on

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Then why you make one. I getting sick of it too.

Gaming news sites report on this stuff because that's what people wanna read about. If you went out and made your own site you'd realize that the handful of people interested in your stories isn't enough.

What is real gaming news? News you personally care about? Go make a blog.

Maybe they focus on negatives about Nintendo because that's all there is to report?

A news site with no bias would be incredibly boring. Since the birth of playstation? Lol ok, I guess you're too young to remember how bias stuff was before that time. I remember. Pepperidge farm also remembers. Anything that wasn't Nintendo was treated as if it was inferior, everything had to be compared to what they were doing.

The majority of "media" sites are there for one thing:  Your eyes/views/hits.  It is nearly impossible for a media outlet (doesn't have to be gaming related) to be unbiased.  They will always report on "hot button" topics, because they know that will bring the most foot traffic to their respective sites.

Media in general is sickning.

^What they said.

Why would I get sick of them agreeing with me?

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Gaming news sites report on this stuff because that's what people wanna read about. If you went out and made your own site you'd realize that the handful of people interested in your stories isn't enough.

Maybe they focus on negatives about Nintendo because that's all there is to report?

A news site with no bias would be incredibly boring. Since the birth of playstation? Lol ok, I guess you're too young to remember how bias stuff was before that time. I remember. Pepperidge farm also remembers. Anything that wasn't Nintendo was treated as if it was inferior, everything had to be compared to what they were doing.

[/quote] i know it was bais in the playstation one day but before the playstation one with the mega drive and snes the media was cool then playstation 1 came along and it was like lets lick sonys ***.  i watched it all. i am 33 now the mega drive and snes were my teen years the sega master system my child hood so your too young to remember crap is nonsense i have seen how it has changed and since nintendo caused sony to enter well the media has been on a downward spirial.  there is plenty of positive stuff about nintendo like how well the 3ds is doing. there is also the fact that although yes the wii u could be doing better 5.98million is no small number

Why not make your own, OPie?

I really dont pay attention to the big gaming sites. Yeah I post articles about games from them but thats about it. I honestly rely more on word of mouf from fellow gamers

[quote user="JT THE GAME"]

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[/quote] i know it was bais in the playstation one day but before the playstation one with the mega drive and snes the media was cool then playstation 1 came along and it was like lets lick sonys ***.  i watched it all. i am 33 now the mega drive and snes were my teen years the sega master system my child hood so your too young to remember crap is nonsense i have seen how it has changed and since nintendo caused sony to enter well the media has been on a downward spirial.  there is plenty of positive stuff about nintendo like how well the 3ds is doing. there is also the fact that although yes the wii u could be doing better 5.98million is no small number

[/quote]

You are wrong. Take off your nostalgia glasses.