Is anyone else hording quality burn cards?

I just can't get myself to use the good ones.  I have a bank full of unlimited cloak, 80 seconds off build time, 'you are a spector', ect.

Is there a way to expand your inventory to hold more burn cards?  I keep having to throw cards away.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't know of any way to hold more cards.

I try to always use 3 cards each game. New cards come pretty easily and even using 3 each game I find that I regularly have to discard cards to make room for new ones.

I would suggest to stop hoarding cards and just use them. They're not doing you any good if you aren't using them.

haha...I know it.  I use 3 cards a game and usually use what I consider mid-value cards.  i.e. Amped weapons, Prosthetic legs, Double xp, ect.  

I might unleash my stacked deck when I get home tonight.

3 - Pull Rank

3 - Ghost Squad

3 - Map Hack

3 - Satellite Uplink

1 - Spectre Camo

Among others....

When you use them, do they last the whole game or until you die?

Until you die.

Ewww, that means they could go fast, LOL.

^^Not really. You can only equip 3 cards at the start of each match and you can't add any more in the middle of the game.

I think Burn Cards are one of the best mechanics in the game. They are simply to understand and equip. They are limited in effectiveness (you might equip one and then die immediately getting no benefit from the card). Also, since you're limited to 3 cards you need to use some strategy to decide when to equip them in a match.

Yes, I admit. I am a hoarder of rare burn cards.

how many total can we have at once?

^ Think something like 30.

...and it fills up fast. You have to keep using them otherwise they fill up, and you won't get anymore until there is room. It's not uncommon to get 2 - 3 new ones per match.