Is anyone else happy about all the complaining?

Last night when the servers went down I came in here to see if anyone had an ETR.  I came in to read all those horror stories about graphics and glitches.  And I thought to myself, "Doesn't anyone know what Beta means anymore? That Beta does not equal demo?"

It appears not.  In the span of 15 minutes I saw dozens of children proclaiming how they are canceling their preorders.

And the first thing that popped into my head was "Great! Let all the griefers go back to COD".  It's the reason I stopped playing COD in the first place.  And honestly, I will not miss any of you.

The Beta plays like every other Beta I have ever participated in.  Toned down graphics, place holder animations, and only the core mechanics being unlocked.  And even then I had an enjoyable game experience where thinking ahead provided better results than run-&-gun.  

I think Battlefield 3 will be an enjoyable experience.  Even more so now that the whiners have moved on to something else.  Here's to hoping they don't come back.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I would bet the whiners represent the minority, and this game will do as well, considering the release it's up against.