Is anyone besides me content with MW3?

After grinding through several hours of Modern Warefare 3, "IMO" it was better then I expected. I've got no issues with anything at the moment~

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm content at the moment, I'm enjoying it.  I'm sure some glitches will eventually need patching, and some weapons will need balancing.  If IW refuses to support this game in that way, I'll move on

i think im ok with it simply because i knew what to expect and never thought of mw3 being a "game changer" or anything. so far my only issues are with the messed up spawns and connection issues....and the fact that theres no hardcore ctf or hq but all of that can be fixed

I'm content and happy with it overall.......I get pissed at the occasional rubber bullets though.  There should be a perk for when you empty a whole clip into somebody that they'll actually drop before they can pick their nose, take a dump, read a book, go shopping, and then turn around and fire in your general direction and kill you.....which seems to happen a lot.

I too have no issues yet. I can't help being skeptical because I keep waiting for that proverbial "Other shoe to drop" any day now. Hopefully it never happens, but the game's better than what I was expecting.

No problems here.

ill be honest i like black ops better but im giving mw3 its time.. its a different style of play that is needed. there is a lot of nooks and crannys and windows to hide in and with how i play i get my butt kicked. on black ops i have a 2.25 kd and a 2.0 win/loss and avg 310 score per min.   and here im only going about even every game, just gotta slow down a little bit  and ill get better like i was on black ops. the only big compaint i have is spawns but i know it will be fixed so im not to worked up over it.

Whether they're a problem or not, spawns will never be fixed sir. Spawns have been an ongoing issue ever since CoD4.

i agree the spawns are bad in every cod game but they are extremely bad this time around. i was in a team defender match last nite where half my team spawned on the same spot at the sametime and there was enemy literally right around the corner

[quote user="ShadowMonkey757"]

i agree the spawns are bad in every cod game but they are extremely bad this time around. i was in a team defender match last nite where half my team spawned on the same spot at the sametime and there was enemy literally right around the corner

[/quote]

Yeah, forgot to mention that.  Spawns seem to be worse this game than ever.  That I'll probably just have to deal with.  Can't remember a game where spawns were fixed.

[quote user="ShadowMonkey757"]

[/quote]I understand, but do you realise how familiar your statement sounds? I read and hear the same spawn and respawn situations every year. Everyone says it's worse with every new game. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just trying to point out that this is the typical CoD complaint cycle we go through every year.