irritated. i bought halo reach for 4800 pts/ $60

and now they're lowering it to 39.99? this is friggin dumb. hey microsoft. i want $20 or 1600 pts back!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It clearly says 'no refunds', you will not get a $20 refund.

You should've shopped around to begin with, I doubt it's 60 bucks everywhere.

HAHAHAHA...  

Okay, now that that's outta the way... Games on Demand hosed you! Try checking store deals next time. You'd be surprised.

Welcome to life. That's how things work. I bought the game for $60 when it launched and now I can find it for $20. Things drop in price. That's the way things work. You don't deserve your money back, because it isn't Microsofts fault that you bought it when you did.

You have to be careful with Games on Demand they typically charge you more than the game sells for in stores.

yeah youre pissed about 20 bucks. I bought the legendary edition for 150 and 2 weeks later they lowered it to 75 dollars.

Games on Demand are 100% of the time more expensive than you can buy in store.

[quote user="pierricbross"]

[/quote]Actually believe it or not, Reach is actually cheaper on GoD at the moment. The cheapest I could find it online was $49.99.

I can't believe people have the nerve to complain about something bought that was clearly written "NO REFUNDS" before making the purchase, people like this shouldn't own a console period. Or they just need to learn how to take their time before making any purchase online.

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

[quote user="pierricbross"]

[/quote]Actually believe it or not, Reach is actually cheaper on GoD at the moment. The cheapest I could find it online was $49.99.

[/quote]

You're not looking very hard. You can find it for less than $20. May not be brand spanking new, but you can find it extremely cheap. I know Gamefly has it(or had it the other day) for $14 for me(that's with my 10% discount added)