IRNV Optics and T-UGS

I really like the infrared scope, it's easy on the eyes and only 1x zoom. Very helpful to spot people snaking through bushes.

Also, does anyone know if the motion sensor actually does anything? I don't seem to notice if it does. I usually just put it down and walk away though. Anyone know if it works only for you, or for your team as well?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

LOL, I haven't gotten either of them yet. You are playing too much. Take a break. :)

The moition sesnor detects vibrations in the ground IE when some one is walking or running. It does NOT detect people in prone or moving extremely slow. Yes, it shows up for everyone. Really, useful for a early warning system or to lockdown a place. The recon in my squad uses it alot.

[quote user="TOM USMC"]

LOL, I haven't gotten either of them yet. You are playing too much. Take a break. :)

[/quote]Erm... You realize that the IRNV scope only requires 100 kills for most guns right? I don't see how 100 kills = "Playing too much". 

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

[quote user="TOM USMC"]

[/quote]Erm... You realize that the IRNV scope only requires 100 kills for most guns right? I don't see how 100 kills = "Playing too much". 

[/quote]this, i have less than 3 hours played in game, and i already have the IRNV for the 870...also, hi bones.

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

[quote user="TOM USMC"]

[/quote]

Erm. . . you realize that I was joking. Lighten up Francis.

the T-UGS is brilliant for op metro, i use it when defending and put it in a train cart so i know when they;re advancing on that one side (I usually scope the other). I also put one near my radio beacon so people know the mobile spawn is clear.