I.P booting

i have been booted offline alot today by two people i would like there accounts and xboxs to be banned because i have been thretend by them for about 1-2 years. thay are using d-dossers to overload and shut down my internet connection throuh xbox live. i know interupting someones internet connection is illegal unless you are the service provider. now these two people are not my service provider and there for thay are doing it illegaly: not to mention its on your network so you are there for part responsable as well as going against the code of conduct. now if these people are not punnished for doing illegal things on your network i will be forced to take them and microsoft to court. the gamertags are as follows..... [mod removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

you cannot name and shame players

also it cannot be tracked or proven thru the xbox network since it is a tcpip attack which is done thru the net

however you do have alternatives

you have to call your service provider and they will work with you with firewall settings and their own firewalls to prevent future attacks also they can take care of the legal side

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have been threatened by a group of people known as EKSx and they are threatening my friends and I. They are threatening to console ban us and boot us and they are stalking my account. They know who I'm in parties with and everything can they be dealt with Thank You

Sorry this didn't help.

Please don't bump old threads. You will need to file complaints and block communications with those people on your console.

Sorry this didn't help.