ios app STILL not working

why is this app still not working? Your Microsoft for gods sake this should be easy for you. I used this app every hour of every day easy. Now it won't even load in starts and then stops. Even after your new update which i was hoping would fix it??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 324 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Totally agree !!! I used the app everyday.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yep your app is messed up. It works for me but when i scroll down it keeps taking me back to the top. Ive stopped using it because of this.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the same problem mate and I to would like to know what's going on and if there is a solution to this problem. It's been a bit of an inconvenience as i use this app loads

Sorry this didn't help.

Same here buddy used to use it everyday but now I'm having to go to the website and complain about it not working when you can fix it and we'd all be happy 

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah get it fixed Microsoft, the Sony app works fine (so a guy who thinks he is my friend told me), and so should yours...  joking aside im totally lost without it please get the app fixed ASAP please...

Sorry this didn't help.

Same here.  Mine completely quit working about a week or so ago.  Crashes as soon as it starts; and starting yesterday the 360 SmartGlass app quit working as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

Same for me.

On my iPhone 6 it crash right after the Xbox logo shows up.

One of my friends with iPhone 6 is facing the same ****, but another one on iPhone 6S don't have any trouble.

Even with the 1.3 and 10.3.1 iOS update, no changes.

I reseted all settings from my phone, restart, hard reset, with uninstall and ll and still nothing !

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey all,

Thanks for checking in and letting us know about the problem. The proper teams are aware of an issue with the Xbox App on iOS and are actively looking into and working towards a solution.  I'll be sure to keep the thread here updated with any new information or if we need any additional information.

I went ahead and verified this post for visibility. We do not consider this issue to be resolved and I also moved this thread to our support section for additional visibility.

Thanks!

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Sorry this didn't help.

Same problem with the IOS App on IPhone 6s latest Updates. Here I told my story already maybe it helps!? 

https://forums.xbox.com/de-DE/thread/22da6c1d-385c-4cf3-aafe-c7aa3dcd8701?page=1

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey all,

We appreciate your patience while the teams are working on the problem and they've asked for a bit more information. If you don't mind, please let us know the answers to these questions so that we may be able to forward the information to the teams working on it.

1. When you say crashing on startup, are you seeing any UI before the app crashes? If so, what screen are you seeing right before it crashes?
  2. Upon uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox App, which of the following is happening?
    1. Does it give you an option to sign in, and you can type in your account information before it crashes?
    2. Does it go straight to the signing-in screen (a green screen with a spinner on the bottom) as if it knows your account information, and then crashes?
    3. Are you not even getting any UX before it crashes?
  3. If you are able to sign in before crashing (option (a) in the list above), can you please try creating a new dummy account and sign in using that account to see if it still crashes? We need to determine whether this is a condition specific to your device or whether it is specific to your account before we can proceed further.
  4. Are you willing to have us pass the e-mail address that you normally use to log in with along to the teams as they would like to investigate if there is anything unusual about the settings of that account.

Thanks for helping us to continue to investigate the startup issues you're seeing - we recognize it's frustrating and we'd like to get this figured out as quickly as we can.

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Sorry this didn't help.