invisible??

I've just started playing the instant game on TBOGT as much as i enjoy it i don't understand how everyone i play against can go invisible whenever they want to, is there something i'm not doing right, if so can someone please tell me how i can make myself invisible on the multiplayer and the instant game play please. Thank you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Excuse me? Invisible players? You need to be more specific so I can help you. Do you mean they appear on the map but are completely invisible in game? Do you mean, the dots above their heads make them invisible and not so easy to see at first? Do you mean their gamertag disappears making them seem invisible? Or what game mode are you playing?

Sorry to be not so specific, the dots above their heads and the gametag disappears, however they still appear on the map

What game mode are you playing?

I'm playing the instant gameplay, not the multiplayer.......sorry i'm all new to this. everyone's gametag is removed from over their heads but mine stays on

Huh? This is really confusing. I'll have to try "Instant Play" now. Sapphire, please pay attention to the game mode you are playing. It should be Deathmatch or Free Mode. Try to find this out and I can help further.

its Deathmatch that i've playing

Then this is why, R* fixed the multiplayer to be more challenging. Specifically what makes the players more invisible than you?

*NOTE* You can change the options when starting a multiplayer game that can allow you to not show your gamertag above your head. The only way you can tell is if another player has a motorbike helmet and is walking or is walking down the street or being a zombie. Otherwise, if they choose clothes similar to those of a pedestrian, they'll be "invisible"

Not entirely true if you've memorized the entire Multiplayer wardrobe like I've been able to though.

thank you MuzzaHukka