Invisible Player VOID REV, playing right now, running around knifing, more signs that MS LOSES CHEAT WAR!AC

Invisible Player VOID REV, playing right now, running around knifing, more signs that MS LOSES CHEAT WAR!AC

22 and 0, as no one could see him, warned my teammates and the second time he killed I left.  WHY MS WHY? 

Is it unwillingness or inability?  Once you had the top programmers and engineers...WHAT HAPPENED?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I have Mission Film and Clips on my online Theatre MS...YOUR MOVE

MS dont care, to them cheaters are paying customers.  Sucks, but thats what it is.

Happened to me last night.  Played against a clan (WRD) and was killed by a player who's movement was too fast, so I tried to see how many kills he had and HE WASN'T on the list of players.  He killed me a number of times and again I looked - NOTHING.  I played against this clan two more games - same thing - No listing of the player and he was killing me.  MS why can't you do anything about this??????? I appears that recently there has been a lot of cheaters - how can anybody be 80 and 0 and not get a MOAB??????? this has happened MANY TIMES lately.  It is NO FUN when this happens.  Please BAN these cheaters.

MS does not even respond to our pleas.  I now doubt they care.  I am now curtailing spending on their network, their hardware, and their software.  It appears the only voice they care to hear is the sound of feet as that reflects on the P/L.  They promised a safe online experience, that is not what is being delivered by any definition, and I am beyond disappointment.  

They should be exploiting that revenue stream by banning the Live ID over, and over, and over, and on the 3rd ban, banning the box, let them pay over and, over...any moral compass would point in that direction.