please fix.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol, save me tom cruise!

I want an invisible Decepticon in the next game.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

No time for that ...........

There are still guns out there that dont perform exactly like every other gun.

We cant be bothered with such moot details as invisible napalm as long as the game is still plagued with diversity.

[/quote]

I lol'd!

Flak Jacket pro FTW, thats the counter. You guys gotta change your Ghost class to counter the Nalpalm, there is NO excuse to whine abou fire deaths. But the inviso part is better than at release, but I havent noticed it lately as I am either using FJP or in BBs comp.

Got me once for the final killcam .......... I didnt see any fire, but everyone could see it in the killcam just fine and were talking about how stupid it was for me to run right into it.

i just made some way OP hamburgers, and my family disagreed again, some thought the fries were OP.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

No time for that ...........

There are still guns out there that dont perform exactly like every other gun.

We cant be bothered with such moot details as invisible napalm as long as the game is still plagued with diversity.

[/quote]

Tsk tsk TOG,

Honestly, the invisible napalm is a PITA. Gotten me more times than is fair. Meh.

I agree

i ran in to a building today to escape a napalm strike. Ran to the center of the room and looked back at the doorway.

The fire hadnt even made it within 10 feet  of the building ..............

WHEW!   ..............................................................................   POOF!

The fire isn't invisible, it's just that you stepped on a tiny burning cinder and your shoes are highly flammable.