invading?

i want to invade and try it out, but i cant figure out how to get the stone to activate, it activated and used 4 out of the 5 i had but i never entered a game, and now i cant figure out how i even used them   lol?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same problem... using Cracked Red Eye Orb DOESNT WORK, its grayed out but I AM HUMAN... What gives.... this game is so annoying.  I understand overdone handholding like Fable, but this is ridiculous. Even more confusing than Demon's Souls.

So I'm guessing you guys never played the first one. Hahahahaha. Yea this game makes you figure out how to use everything and doesn't hold your hand for anything.

But the whole purpose of invading someones game is to take their life and get their humanity. Why would you need humanity if your already alive??? You have to use it, if your in the undead mode. Once you kill the target, you get their humanity, and then you can become human again. If your already human, the stone won't work.

i have played demon souls, but the stone isnt working like it should or i am missing something.  they time i belive the were used was when i was human, and they lit up and took them but nothing happened, and they are always grey ed out when im a hollow.    any help   hopefully that explains my situation a little better,     maybe there have to be ghost around or something. and yes xbox live is enabled   lol

I havent even seen anyone in my game lol

All I got with my stones was "Failed to invade".

Yeah, I read in the manual or the mini guide or somewhere that you have to be human to invade.  Or do I have that backwards?  Does it not work because it is Cracked?

Someone was able to join my game and co-op Taurus with me.  Not that it helped since we both died anyway.  Damn this game.

Well, in demon souls, you had to invade people when your already dead, and kill them to come back alive. I'm guessing it works this same way in dark souls. But I haven't gotten far enough to get that stone yet as stuff like, work, girls, and real life stuff keeps getting in the way of my play time!!! GGRRRR

But if they DO allow you to invade when your a human, that just doesn't make sense unless it's some sick joke the devs are playing. Because if your already human, what would be the point of invading if you'd become a undead if you lose and gain nothing if you will??? Do you gain MORE humanity when you invade as a human or something??? I'm lost.

[quote user="Espada Muerta"]

I havent even seen anyone in my game lol

[/quote]how how did you get a catherine gamer picture!

I'm Hollow and the Cracked Eye thing is greyed out and unusable.

Well Dre, as a part of the Darkmoon covenant, invading while being human wouldn't make it griefing, since you can only invade those who have sinned and need to be punished.