Interview with Mark Meer

User Created Content (a Canadian Website) got an interview with Male Shepard Voice Actor Mark Meer. It is really interesting to listen to. It startes at 30min in and lasts 20min. I recomend a listen. Here is the direct link to the page: http://usercreatedcontent.ca/?p=4261. And here is the podcast download (right click to save or left click to open in your media player): http://gamercyrus.com/uccpodcast/Episode_76.mp3

I uploaded the isolated interview as a 9MB WMA file, enjoy: http://download467.mediafire.com/66bxs7mi154g/l8s5gxwb6tv5y3b/Mark+Meer+Interview.wma

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks for that, got any Jennifer Hale interviews?

Are there any me3 spoilers in it?  I mean anything to do with me3 at all?

Mark doesn't talk about ME3 whatsoever due to NDA.

Good.

I uploaded a 9MB WMA file of just the isolated interview.

thanks for file, gonna check it out today.

ps: can anyone recommend a few video game podcasts? all the joystiq casts ended this week, still traumatized. major nelson is ok but thats only 1 show a week

[just avoided watching shep fall into atmosphere again, so hard to watch. hoping Genesis is worth the pain]

[quote user="Red Son Rising"]

thanks for file, gonna check it out today.

ps: can anyone recommend a few video game podcasts? all the joystiq casts ended this week, still traumatized. major nelson is ok but thats only 1 show a week

[just avoided watching shep fall into atmosphere again, so hard to watch. hoping Genesis is worth the pain]

[/quote]

RebelFM

Giantbomb

KOXM of Official Xbox Magazine
TalkRadar of GamesRadar
OneOfSwords of Activision (used to work for GamesRadar and OXM)
Major Neslson of Microsoft (only listen to special episodes like Enforcement at PAX, CES, etc.)

KOXM is great for Xbox news and chatter. TalkRadar is explicit language but funny as heck, seriously balls out laughter. They have longer podcasts but just switched to a 2 a week format. Lots of nostalgia, sound effects, and just plain old video game talk. One Of Swords is more nostalgia for me as he used to work on KOXM, he talks up gaming and Activision stuff. Love them all, wouldn't recomend anything else. Just go to the websites, TalkRadar has a serious fan following, fan art, and stuff. Really crazy. If you only pick one, seriously listen to TalkRadar, never laughed more in my life. (I subscribe through them all through Zune, you can also use iTunes, or direct links).

I love Mark.  (totally plutonic)

I'm always listening to catch a hint of Commander Shepard from random NPC's in games.

Along with Jennifer Hale and a few other BioWare regulars.

On a side note, does anyone else have trouble being impressed by other leading voice actors now?

Even if you have your own personal preference on who should play Shepard, I can't seem to take anyone else seriously after ME.  They all sound like amateurs.  The combination of voice acting and clever writing keep ME a step ahead.