Instead of knocking XBOX I'll ask for help

I can't reply in other threads. When I click the reply button it just disappears. No box to type in, nothing.

TOG said try refresh, no good.

Shut down and restart my browser, still no good.

Dang forum will let me make a new post.

So what am I doing wrong?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You need to have a gold account in order to post.

The new forums are screwed up yet there is a solution.....   Tools<Inprivate Browing<sign back into XBOX.com while in private browsing and your problems should be solved.

yeah the forums are very bad

when they changed it all i couldnt access it for a few weeks but everything seems ok now

try using firefox or opera mini

You're not doing it with enough passion.

I read in the forums feedback section to try using "inPrivate" browsing for ie and firefox.

Doesnt really make sense to me but it appears to be the solution for many.

You can look through that forum here. There seems to be a multitude of issues depending on which browser you are using.

Another suggestion I would make is to try turning on and off compatibility view.

The one good thing about these forums is that i've learned a quick way to go into private browsing.....  ctrl+shift and press p.

No on-topic icon for the girls. I changed browsers for these forums. I use IE for everything else.

Clear your cache

I think the only cookie you have to delete is "forums.xbox.com" rather than clearing them all and having to login to all your other websites again.

You are better off just knocking xbox.