Installing question

Is it worth installing both discs for just multiplayer ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Disc 1 requires 7.4 GB of memory and Disc 2 requires 7 GB of Memory, totalling about 14.4 GB of space  :)

Sorry for the typo above  :)  I meant to say "but I personally installed both discs just to be on the safe side; just in case I accidentally use the disc that wasn't installed (assuming you only installed one disc) and saving me the trouble of having to swap it for the one which was installed".  I didn't mean to put "but I personally installed both discs just to be on the safe side just in case I accidentally use the disc that wasn't installed".  Again, sorry  :)

You only need to install one disc (it doesn't matter which one), but I personally installed both discs just to be on the safe side just in case I accidentally use the disc that wasn't installed.  I have the original Xbox 360 with the 20 GB HDD and I'm using two 32 GB Flashdrives for extra storage space.  It is recommended that you install this in your HDD (which shouldn't be an issue if you have the 250 GB and/or the 320 something GB model.  Mass Effect 3 is installed in one of my 32 GB Flashdrives and it works perfectly fine.  As a matter of fact, multiplayer runs a lot more smoothly when installed because I remember when ME3 wasn't installed, there is a major diference indeed  :)  I say, if you have the space, go for it dude  :)  

If you're just playin' the multiplayer you need only to install one disc (either 1 or 2), both contain the same data for the multiplayer component...:-)