Installation Stopped!

Every time I download an app/game it gets to 100% then says Installation Stopped! Things I have tried:

1. Pushing menu button and reinstalling the app/game

2. Reset my router/modem and retried to install app/game

3. Power cycled my ONE(holding XBOX button on console for approx 7 secs) and retried to install app/game

4. Reset to Factory Defaults (which worked with 2 app/game, but now it's back to saying Installation Stopped!)

I was able to install Ghosts and BF4 (patches included) with no problems at all.

This is REALLY driving me crazy! $500 and I can't fully enjoy the product?!?!?

Please help me! Thx in advance!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 75 Applies to:

I should add that altho I was able to install BF4 and it's patch...I was NOT able to install the China Rising DLC that came with my copy. Also Ghosts and BF4 are physical copies.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

G'day Rager! Sorry to hear about the issues with installing your games and apps. It's pretty strange that it stops at 100%. Is there any error code along with that message, or the option to see more info on the error? Are you able to launch the game/app after this happens? It sounds like this has happened with both disc-based and digital media. Was there any difference between the two when installing?

Sorry this didn't help.

Same thing is happening to me. I was playing call of duty two days ago and now its stuck at 100% and will tell me the installation stopped.

I also haven't been able to update FIFA but I managed to download a update larger than 1GB for NBA 2k14. I just don't understand.

Also, many of my games I already have installed will begin installing from 100% as soon as I put the disk in to play. Is that normal?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Jacob,

Sorry to hear about the install issues. That is not normal.

To avoid confusion, please go ahead and create your own thread, providing as much detail as possible. We will be there to assist!  

Sorry this didn't help.