Insane question

I was just playing Insane mode online with random people and when they got hit they were down put not out however when i got hit it was over, how come I didn't get downed but not out? 

Also I hear that playing Insane in Arcade mode is a little easier? I beat the game on Hardcore by myself from gears 1-3 but i could never beat it on insane.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Usually you can be down twice then you die but there have been some cases where ive been down more than 3x & still dont die--as 4 insane mode on arcade it is easier if u have mutators on---but if u just want 2 beat it on insane with no aggrevation just have a friend play on casual while u play on insane---100x's easier---

In coop, you can all play different difficulties. You may have been playing on insane which does not allow "Down But No Out"... The other players may have been in casual or hardcore etc. which does allow DBNO.

Oh wow..because im pretty sure when i said search for act one on Insane i thought i was going to be put into a game where it was all insane. That is pretty dumb if it put me in a game with players not on insane.

The problem with that Micheal is I don't have any friends that I talk to a lot that have gears 3 to do that with..they wont get it because they find it repetitive with the enemies even though they play Halo and Call of duty, though thats not the point. I think i only have 1 or 2 Mutators but none that would help well for Insane by myself on Arcade.  

[quote user="M3gaToxic"] I think i only have 1 or 2 Mutators but none that would help well for Insane by myself on Arcade.  [/quote]

I managed insane on my own with only the unlimited ammo mutator.

The only really difficult part is the final boss.

-

The best mutator to work on is the super reload, you can take most enemies down in a couple of shots.