Injustice Battle arena

http://m.youtube.com/#/user/InjusticeGame?&desktop_uri=%2Fuser%2FInjusticeGame You should check out this YouTube channel for some epic fights between iconic characters in the DC universe. The winners were determined by a popularity contest (votes) but the fights are hot nonetheless.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This game is a ripoff of Mortal Kombat.

@Low Injustice is made by the people who make MK smart guy/gal...

@Gameshoes I just like that they show what the character can do and how they can use stage interactions to their advantage. The lack of defense is very boring although a lot of people generally find defense boring so it made sense to keep it out.

-

It was great to learn that Green Arrow can choose what type of arrows he has loaded up for use instead of being handicapped by only shooting certain types in predetermined directions. I like they he can hold the arrow in ready position and still move around too.

They are not because its not MK. You could keep your hopes up for dlc characters.

[quote user="LOWxONxHealth"]

This game is a ripoff of Mortal Kombat.

[/quote]

Probably because it's developed by NetherRealm Studios who brought you the latest "Mortal Kombat".

To their credit that was an excellent game.

To be honest, even "Mortal Kombat vs DC" was a much better game than may people gave it credit for.

Az

A demo for this comes out April 3rd. Will feature Batman, Wonderwoman and Lex.

-

www.digitalspy.com/.../injustice-gods-among-us-demo-for-xbox-360-ps3-next-week.html

Mortal Kombat was out first I believe and used brutal fatalities and realistic skins-its nothing like streetfighter and a lot more fun-if I wanted cartoon characters I'd watch nickelodeon

Street Fighter was out way before MK lol. I don't see what any of that has to do with Injustice though.

I'm sure that Injustice will be a good fighting game, but I really don't care about these "fights".

I've seen the ones that have come out so far (because I'm that bored) and I just don't find any appeal to them.

If you watch the most recent videos it will spoil the tournament for you so its best to just scroll down as quickly as possible. The "Who would win between ______ and ______" interviews with Stan Lee are pretty funny.