infinity xbox one

hello can someone explain to me how do i play with infinity on xbox one ?? I have all the worlds and characters of the xbox 360 but it doesn't even recognize the 3.0 disk ... do i have to buy a platform for xbox one and then use it with the old worlds ??
Thanks for your help

Are you talking about Disney infinity? If so, the 1st one does not work on the Xbox One, it will only work on the Xbox 360. The 2nd and 3rd games require the Xbox One game and platform for them to work. As these games are not longer supported by Disney, you may have to start worlds again, due to not being able to access the online servers anymore.

There is a Q&A on here if you need more support. https://appsupport.disney.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000126606-Disney-Infinity-3-0

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

You do know that Infinty was shut down some time ago by Disney and they shut the studio right?

What consoles and platforms is Disney Infinity available on?

Not only can you explore different worlds in Disney Infinity, you can explore them on a variety of different consoles and platforms!

• Disney Infinity was created for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U*, and Wii*
  • Disney Infinity 2.0 was created for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Wii U*
  • Disney Infinity 3.0 was created for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U*, and Apple TV

Online Services: As of September 30, 2016, online services (including web code redemption) are no longer available. While the console versions of Disney Infinity may still be available for download and playable, there are no plans for future updates and active product support is no longer provided.

*Disney Infinity for Nintendo Wii and Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0 for Wii U have now been retired. While the games may still be playable, there are no plans for future updates and active product support will no longer be provided.

Disney Infinity – Disc Troubleshooting

If your game disc isn't working, please try the following:

1. Ensure that the game disc and console match. For instance, if the game disc is designed for an Xbox 360, it can only be used in that console.
  2. Ensure that your console is updated. If you are connected to the internet, the console will update automatically. If not, check for updates. Please refer to the console's manual or support site for more information: Xbox support, PlayStation support, or Nintendo support.
  3. Check the disc – is it physically damaged? Does it have any scratches or rings?
  4. Do you see an error message? If so, try cleaning the disc. Again, please refer to the console's manual or support sites above for more information.
  5. Try clearing the cache on your console.

Please note that we no longer have an inventory of Disney Infinity game discs, so we are unable to assist with exchanges.

Hope This Helped.

DrifterX22

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

intanto ringrazio tutti per l'aiuto e i chiarimenti in risposta..
parlo di Infinity Disney, ho tutti i personaggi e i mondi dagli Incredibili, ai Pirati, agli Avengers della piattaforma xbox 360 , ma ora posseggo la xbox one e ho ben capito che i dischi non sono supportati.
Faccio un'altra domanda; se acquisto Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes Starter Pack (Xbox One) oppure Disney Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Starter Pack per XBOX ONE - Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Starter Pack XBOX ONE poi posso usare i mondi e personaggi della 360?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry I posted in Italian ... in the meantime I thank everyone for the help and clarifications in response ..
I speak of Infinity Disney, I have all the characters and worlds from the Incredibles, to the Pirates, to the Avengers of the xbox 360 platform, but now I own the xbox one and I understand that disks are not supported.
I ask another question; if I buy Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes Starter Pack (Xbox One) or Disney Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Starter Pack for XBOX ONE - Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Starter Pack XBOX ONE then can I use the worlds and characters of the 360?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated July 9, 2022 Views 715 Applies to: