Infinity Pistol :(

I have been farming doc mercy for days and still havent got the drop, I even have the mecromaners loot relic thats suposed to help but i dont think it does much can someone plz help me out? i have a couple of legendarys if u wanna trade?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll dupe it for you.

the loot relic :doesnt improve your chances at legendaries btw.it only removes whites from the pool(not really).on some bosses there are legendaries in the white pool(bunker).so just by having it on you have perhaps less of a chance to get a legendary.

so if that makes sence to you:wera the relic for unique blue drops.not oranges.

p.s.s.if you want an infinity farm pyro pete not doc mercy.

o ya:dont use a mecro to farm for a pistol.i used my mecro for the first 1k kills with no luck.xhanged to commando and pyro pete gave me a couple.

??? characters have an effect on the drops? i thought the weapons creation and drop mechanics were the same as the first game?

Interesting. I have 5 characters (1 of each class) in play through 1. Just for kicks, I decided to kill Doc Mercy a few times to see if an infinity pistol would drop.  On the 3rd try with my commando, I was surprised to find a "Rapid Infinity" (level 7.) 

[quote user="HelterSkelter67"]

??? characters have an effect on the drops? i thought the weapons creation and drop mechanics were the same as the first game?

[/quote] nah thats just my "uncomfirmed" observation.im the type o guy that kills it till it gives me what i want.after 1k kills of such guys like doc mercy and bunker and terramorphous i just wasnt getting that certain something.for terramorphous i used to hide a guy that wouldnt get hit to kill it.that hide a guy became 2 lvl 50s with neither the blood or breath dropping for me.so i started playing with another job type(commando,siren)i got the drops i was missing with my commando in under 20 kills each.except for doc mercy,i just couldnt stand the sight of him,so a friend gave me a few he got from pyro pete.so summing up no infinity.sham or blood in over 1k kills.but with my commando i got blood,breath,and sham in under 20.i take that as saying mecro doesnt use the infinity go away .

if you want one o my infinities.since you attempted to farm it yourself,id give you one.all you gotta do is ask me.

thanks guys but ive got one now :)

After i learned how i farmed a LVL 7 infinity from Doc Mercy with my LVL 25 Zero character.  I would be cool to get one that is somewhere in the LVL 20-30 range.  Anyone know how to do that?  I had the thought that joining in a player 2 that no one is using might up the loot level, but would likely slow down my farming.

i got oen from doc mercy the first time i killed him with my siren. i don't think it has to do with characters, it's just a crazy low chance of dropping. i think it was .2% on the wiki.