Infinity pistol and conference call

Can someone duplicate these for me? I want these so bad and tried to farm them forever literally and still can't get them. If you have other legendary items that would be nice too.

I have Hide of terra, the bee, and slayer of terra class mod (all characters) if you are interested. Please message or invite me. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Nope.

Yes, I'll help you out with both of them. Just msg or FR me.

I tolo have found there to be an issue with Warrior drops. Not only have I not seen a single Confrence Call, I have not seen a single orange drop while farming him 100+ times. I got orange drops on both play throughs but not while farming. The Bee combined with the Lady Fist puts him dowin in around 2-3 minutes. My Lady fist does +400% crit damage.

I heard one of the Devs Tweeted that they were going to be nerfing The Bee... it would be evil to make the Bee prohibit legendary drops. Though I do get the orange class mods from Terramorphus still every time.

What do you mean "nerfing The Bee".

i have conference calls and *** for infinity pistols please

Could you help dupe me some legendaries to, (any at all). I've farmed a lot and, like lots of people, not gotten anything.

I need any legendaries all level 50 if anyone could dupe them that'd be awesome! Preferably the bee shield and Cc mygamertag is BufordByford

I've got some of these that i don't need levels 47-50

If you want legendaries, farm Pete. In the last two days, I have gotten several class mods, grenades, smg's, assault rifles, shields, and an infinity!