Infinity Finals- Buddy up

The qualifier for the Virgin Infinity Challenge ends tomorrow night. Friday night at 12am EST the finals begin. So, who's up for a week long gaming marathon? If you're in send me a friend request, private message, or (preferably) a stripper-gram. Seriously, let's win some cool stuff.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You want male strippers dont you?

Only if they're natural body builders. The vascularity of roid users grosses me out.

Seriously, who's in? Finals start tomorrow night, people.

Is their a perma ban for members? And I will play, but I suck.

A perma ban for members? I don't understand. And good, bad, mediocre, I don't care. The thought of playing only with randoms for the next week just isn't appealing.

YOU are the random,doo doo stain. I guess you goin it alone huh?

I'll be on a lot, you can add me. I might skip out and play with others or go solo though from time to time if I find that I'm not scoring high enough etc. Nothing personal, just trying for the big one lol.

Wish they would hurry up and inform us of the details though. I want to know what we'll be playing and if we'll even be able to party up or not.

I'll paarttayy up! I'm goin to crush tier 3 yo!!

lol, Gonna win you some legos, huh, Gooch?

I stopped playing infinity challenge, save for a few dominion games and 1 or 2 regicide matches, the last couple of weeks to hopefully slide down to tier 2 but it didn't happen.  Being stuck in tier 1 and having to make at least the top 223 was it?...to win a prize is just too daunting for me.  Good luck to you Jbonyu I hope you win something.