infinity challenge... WTF!

So they have just been updated... And the top ranks are like 800+ on Spartan Ops.... WTF!! Are these been moderated because seriously doubt it can be possible in 3 days game play, when the average gameplay is like 8 minutes!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's people who boost, they don't get moderated properly. A lot of people have cheated without getting caught.

Just seen this on HW, (://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst178650_Ummm-What-s-Going-On-Here.aspx)

"this week we will be removing players from the tournament that have not abided by the rules and regulations. Those individuals are still on the leaderboards right now but will be removed at that time."

so hopefully they actually do something about it.

[quote user="MNT star"]

Just seen this on HW, (://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst178650_Ummm-What-s-Going-On-Here.aspx)

"this week we will be removing players from the tournament that have not abided by the rules and regulations. Those individuals are still on the leaderboards right now but will be removed at that time."

so hopefully they actually do something about it.

[/quote]

Fixed the link for you.

-

Anyways that is absolutely brilliant.

new Ford F150 ---PURE AWESOME!.....but, HALO4 paintjob?-----total NERDgasm....guaranteeing you'll never score with a chick unless you're married and the wife takes pity on you

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

new Ford F150 ---PURE AWESOME!.....but, HALO4 paintjob?-----total NERDgasm....guaranteeing you'll never score with a chick unless you're married and the wife takes pity on you

[/quote]

You can choose the other prize which is $25.000.

yeah, but I'd rather have the truck minus the spaztacular paintjob ofcourse.....besides, a new F150 is considerably more that $25,000....I was shopping for them last summer, but the wife wanted the 2013 Mustang....guess what we got?......not that the new Mustang is anything to scoff at......ehh, Maybe i'll just get me a new 'hog' in the spring....that will make us both happy

Most people wouldn't know what that UNSC logo means.

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

yeah, but I'd rather have the truck minus the spaztacular paintjob ofcourse.....besides, a new F150 is considerably more that $25,000....I was shopping for them last summer, but the wife wanted the 2013 Mustang....guess what we got?......not that the new Mustang is anything to scoff at......ehh, Maybe i'll just get me a new 'hog' in the spring....that will make us both happy

[/quote]

Said the cost can go up to 15k to even drive it when you get it. That's if you chose it as winner for the challenge.

screw that. i'd take the money

Money over a one of a kind truck???  Now that's not well thought out at all.  Take the Raptor.  Call up Barrett Jackson or some other vehicle auctioneer and get it on the ticket with a $65,000 reserve and earn yourself some real money.