Infinite Loading Screen

Is there anyone else out there who is experiencing an infinite loading screen when trying to access multiplayer? Each time I select either 'Multiplayer', 'Co-op' or 'My Soldier' the screen dims and begins to load and then stays like that forever.

Dice don't seem to be acknowledging the problem.

I have managed to contact Xbox Support via Twitter, but they have been unable to find a solution to the problem.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Bump

Rest your router, try again. I also think Dice or EA or whoever makes BF3 is working on the servers sometime today and they are suppossed to be down for a couple of hours. European companies do weird things.

thats because us europeans are weird people ;0) have you tried putting your xbox in your routers DMZ? to make sure its not a firewall issue

I've had the game since wed. and it has had a bunch of loading problems. I've had to exit the game and go back in constantly. Also it seems to take a few tries to connect to a multiplayer match. It always says could not connect.

I've tried everything, I know its not internet issues because I tried the game on my housemates xbox and it worked fine. The only difference between his and mine is that mine is one of the older original 360's whereas his is the latest edition.

I don't think its server issues either, I think that I may have been able to get at least one game since its release.

Try clearing the cache on your Xbox: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

I've cleared my cache already. I also formatted my hard drive in a desperate attempt but that didn't do anything either.

This happens on the pc sometimes as well it wil go black like it`s going to load but stay like that, and sometimes on pc, don't kno weather you get this on xbox it takes forever to load the game initialy then other times it's pretty quick!

Well for me I havn't actually gotten past the loading screen once, the same thing happened in the Beta too but I figured that was because it wasn't the full game. Its frustrating because I don't have a clue as to why its happening >.<

I have the exact same problem. This is the first time I've seen somebody else say the same exact thing. I haven't tried a different xbox at my house yet tho.  IDK what it is, but if you find out how to fix it, could you message me or report back here?