Inferno Tips & Tricks :)

---

Hello everyone  :)

---

I'm not that good in this game (I just cleared Inferno Master 3 yesterday) but here are some tips that I found that made my life easier on the Inferno Master 3.  I hope that this helps someone in some way, shape, or form  :)

---

(1)  Know when to fight and when to run away.  I know that this may seem silly, but sometimes it is easier to lure the Champion or Elite Pack away from where you have to go by making the Champion or Elite Pack follow you to a spot that you've already cleared on the map.  After you this, quickly Town Portal back to Town and go to a waypoint closest to your goal (Lure the Champion or Elite Pack as far away as possible from your intended destination and DO NOT use the Town Portal).  Now, that Champion or Elite Pack is no longer blocking your path.  You need to have +25% Movement Speed to do this.  Rinse and repeat as necessary when you encounter tough Champion or Elite Pack  :)

---

(2)  If you still want to take down the Champion or Elite Pack from tip number 1, then avoid that area (or areas if there is more than one dumping zone) that you dumped them into until everything else cleared.  Then, you can more safely engage them in combat  :)

---

(3)  Clear caves first because just in case you run into a champion or Elite Pack and things get out of hand, you can simply run into the already cleared out cave and Town Portal back to Town.  Now, you can either avoid fighting the Champion or Elite Pack by going to the waypoint that is closest to where you have to go and continue to move forward or wear down the Champion or Elite Pack; constantly running into the cave.  Rinse and repeat  :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice tips, thanks.

Interesting tips, but where's the fun in all that?

RE: (1) "I am here to kick *** and chew gum. And I'm all out of gum." I recommend losing the +25% Movement Speed and equip some offensive gear and go pull that Elite pack into a Champion pack and own them all...you'll save yourself some time and the trip.

RE: (2) Avoid nothing...repeat (1) and use the time you'd normally spend retreating to town exploring the map ensuring no packs survived and no chest went unopened. I've found plenty of legendary items in chests and breaking barrells.

RE: (3) If things get out of hand, pull another pack...and then another, until the game begins to lag. This tactic will confuse your enemy, use AoE attacks and top your health off with a potion. Then collect the gear for salvaging and go make yourself something nice.

---

Hello "Malsidius" :)

---

My prefered playstyle is a " Tank " but still has a damage output of 145K with an attack speed of 2.22 per second (so my actual damage is 290K per second).  My tactic is victory by attrition and using brains over brawn.  I cannot inflict massive damage because my gear / equipment is focused on Resist All bonus, + Intelligence bonus, +Vitality bonus.  The skills that I use give me health steal from inflicting damage, health regeneration per second, enhancing my Armor rating, and enhancing my Resist All rating.

---

In regards to me achieving my +25% Movement Speed, 12% comes from my Legendary Amulet (it is one of the attributes) and the remaining 13% comes from my Legendary Boots (it is one of the attributes).  Hence, in order for me to get rid my +25% Movement Speed; I would have to get rid of my Resist All bonuses, + Intelligence bonuses, and + Vitality Bonuses from my amulet and ring.  I am not wearing gear / equipment that only gives me increased movement speed.

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)

I play as a "Tank" also and i have found that massive Crit hit damage mixed with life leech is the best for my Barb. I have 29% Crit hit chance 410% Crit hit damage and %10 life leech. my health is only 54K but one Crit hit does 800k-950k damage and i get 10% as health so as long as i am hitting monsters i am almost imortal. The only thing that kills me are the arcane purple lasers. I HATE those things. i play inferno M3 and i only die 1-2 times per act and i never run away. hope this helps someone. it is a very fun character build to play with

With 29% crit. chance and 410% crit. damage, that 800-950k must be with Wrath of the Berserker and Battle Rage active, correct?

---

Hello "An8sB4a7"  :)

---

Awesome " Tank " build  :)

---

I am so happy right now because I just found the perfect " Tank " build for Princess Mia (my Female Wizard; Paragon Level 27) and here are her stats...

---

Damage  =  155,929.19

Attacks Per Second  =  2.37

Critical Hit Chance  =  16%

Critical Hit Damage  =  +50%

---

Armor  =  3982

Damage Reduction  =  57.03%

Resist All Damage  =  81.30%

Movement Speed  =  +25%

---

Life  =  155,318

Life Per Second  =  2,622

Life Per Hit  =  237

Health Globe Healing Bonus  =  7,931

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)

That is pretty legit Wizard u have "Lei Fang DOAX3" .

To answer "RenderingDragon" question I don't use Wrath of Beserker or Battle rage.

-my follower is the Enchantress bacause she can confuse or change enemies to chickens which helps more than i expected.

-The skills i use are:

Cleave- Broad Sweep - 175% weap dam

Rend- Blood Lust- 9% damage done i get back as heath

Ground Stomp- Trembling Stomp 4 sec stun - It helps me control the pace of the game

Overpower- Revel 165% weap dam in 9 yards and i get 8% back as life

Battle Cry- Invigorate +10% life and 1311 health regen

Call of the Ancients- Duty to the Clan - takes the action off me for 20 sec

Unforgiving - so i can always have Fury

Bloodthirst- 3% dam done returns as life

Brawler- as long as there are 3 enemies within 8 yards damage increased by 30%

--- All of my Crit Hit Chance/Damage comes from my gear and gems.

- i use a Scorn- 2 handed axe with a lvl 14 Emerald and that alone gives me +299% Crit hit dam

- I don't even bother with gear unless it has Crit hit C/D even though it is tempting sometimes and the rare times i do i immediately regret it.

- hope this helps some of u out there

Interesting build.  I have the need for speed so I use Sprint - Run Like the Wind almost consistently.  I use Unforgiving as well as Bash - Instigation to keep my Fury up all the time.  A few hits and I'm full and ready to Sprint again.

=

I've hear the Scorn is a very popular weapon but I don't understand why.. since you use it, could you explain?  I know you have about 300% crit damage with it.. but dual wielding will net you 400+% critical damage with the right weapons and also increase your attack speed.

I play as a Monk, and I stack up on Dex, attack speed, and AR; my runes help me increase my damage...so I generally pull multiple packs with "cyclone strike" and "sweeping wind" then I clean up with "seven-sided strike". It's easy for me to pull multiple packs b/c Dex increases my dodge so I'm not getting hit much but it also improves my damage. I equip purlple gems on my weapons to help keep my health topped off.

---

Sweeping wind, at it's max, will provide continuious 86% weapon damage. With the 313% weapon damage increase from cyclone strike and the additional 20% dodge makes it a great lead into the seven-sided strikie dealing 1777% weapon damage plus an additional 254% explosion in a 7 yard radius; to which I leave the left overs for whomever I'm playing with to clean up while I move onto the next pack.

---

I also like to get fancy with the "Skycutter" and have an angel come down to help clean up. The "Genzaniku" which summons a ghostly figure to fight. The "Moonlight ward" surrounds me with arcane balls. The "Death Watch Mantle" which explodes with knives when hit...I've gotten better drops than these, but I'd rather play in style than be a drone.

---

Sometimes I fight with no weapons; how do you make the game interesting?

"RenderingDragon" I use the Scorn b/c that is the weapon that gives me the most damage + high Crit Dam and it has a socket for my Emerald. i want to dual wield because the attack speed would almost double but i haven't found 2 single handed weapons that have high Crit Dam + a socket. i am currently at 29.5% Crit hit Chance and 440% Crit Damage. if i could find 2 weapons that matched that i could start swapping out my gear a bit b/c i would like to have more health. 74k right now. i tried Master 4 and my health is just too low. i was getting stomped. Can i ask what u use?

"Malsidius" that Monk is a beast. i play with a couple guys that play as a Monk and  they are fun to play with b/c we all can just dive into the middle of a mob and destroy them form the inside out.