Infections

i just want to alert you that recently i have received messages from players on xbox live asking me to look in their file share and i will receive free infections for black ops, unlocking all the emblems and making me 15th prestige. i have not accepted any of these so everybody watch out. its beginning

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So it goes.These vermin infest every online game. Unfortunately, once the devs turn their minds to new titles the modders appear in the belief that they won't be noticed or cared about. So far, though, I haven't noticed any hackers and I hope the complaints process will weed out those sadsacks who think cheats equate to ability.

Can't Wait.

Normally these users have a corrupted file in their share which will cause a freeze.  I've not seen any "infections" that you speak of from a file share save.

I don't know what that means, but I was just about to hop into a black ops zombies game with some people and when it was loading the map, i got a message that said i couldn't connect to the black ops servers and to go online and check status, then when i tried to go to xbox live in the zombies menu, it just says connecting till it times out. also, on the top right corner of my screen the hot fix number is 61.0.-1 instead of 61.5.5 what the hell?

@Creed...considering Treyarch probably hasnt started devlopment on Black Ops 2 yet their attention should still be with Black ops 1

Man I hope the hackers don't take over Blops like they've taken over WaW. Treyarch have to keep it CLEAN

and so it begins...

Don't open them just report them to the Mods via their gamer-tag and leave it to them to deal with the scum

Well I received 3 messages off of three different gt's and they all had effectively the same message , "hey can you try out my new patch, look in my file share for the video infections and it will give you all unlocks and prestige" as soon as I saw that I dashboarded and reported the scum

Great...