INFECTIONS IN COD4

I still keep seeing threads saying

YOU CAN NOT GET INFECTIONS IN MATCHMAKING!

THIS IS A LIE!

I have posted many times about this and yet you guys can't seem to listen. So now im slightly mad.

I have gotten super speed and bottomless clip and super jump hacks through find match option on llive before.

I immedietly dashboard and turned off console.

BUT I STILL GOT THEM THROUGH FIND MATCH. And the biggest part was I DID NOT HAVE TO TURN THEM ON MANUALLY! THEY WERE JUST THERE WHEN A HACKER JOINED THE LOBBY!

Now This all happened a few weeks ago. And i posted about it then. And I WILL MAKE MORE AND MORE THREADS ABOUT IT until i am recognized. Since even the staff seem to be ignoring what I have said.

Sorry for all the caps. But I need to get my point across. You guys are giving new Xbox players false hope for not getting the infections. JUST TELL THEM THAT IF THEY DASHBOARD AND TURN OFF CONSOLE ITS NOT GONNA GET THEM ANYTHING BAD.

This is all :) Have a good day

-Aaron

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Mate, this is a problem for the developer of the game. MS are actively banning these people (I read somewhere that they've banned over 250 people this month alone), but if the devs don't fix the game, then it will continue to happen. This is pretty much the reason I no longer play COD online.

I'd reccomend posting over on the Callofduty.com forums, as there is nothing that can be done from this end Other then reporting the players, so that they do get picked up by the XBLPET team

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I just wanted it to be pointed out here as well.

Because the sticky about COD says matchmaking wont get a infection lobby. And it also says that you have to manually turn on infections.

They need to realize they are wrong, before they end up banning people that got them on accident.

Sorry this didn't help.

I wouldn't worry too much mate, the people who are doing the banning are different from those who write up the forum stickies. The XBLPET team thoroughly investigate each ban before they hand them out, so if you get caught in one of these matches against your will, then I wouldn't worry too much (providing you follow the steps in the sticky). Don't forget that that sticky is regarding all COD's, not just one, so it may be slightly different depending on what game you're playing

Sucks to hear though mate, lets hope that they do a better job in MW3!!

Sorry this didn't help.

No one gets banned by accident. The XBL PET can tell if someone joined a match and left right away to avoid the infections or if they stayed and willingly and actively participated in the use of those infections. The latter is what will get you banned should you decide to stick around. (Common sense should tell you, when you enter an infected match, to get out immediately).

Sorry this didn't help.

Lol. Wherever it says you can't get infected through public matvh in COD4 is total BS.

Sorry this didn't help.