Infection Games

I have a complaint about the up keep of your servers.
Today i thought it would be a good idea to purchase Call of duty world at war because it was reduced.
I remember when it came out online was so much fun and was fair and even, but to my disgust every match i connected to had hackers and cheaters. every-single match i joined had this problem. There were people no-clipping most of them in god mode, and it infuriates me that such a condition has been allowed to continue. i would like to hear back from you on your thoughts in this issues.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

COD World at War is no longer a supported game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Call of duty games don't run on dedicated servers.  They use Live for matchmaking but the games themselves are peer 2 peer based, therefore there are no severs to fix.  The only way to fix modding in the earlier COD games would be via patches which have the developers have failed to deliver.

Sorry this didn't help.

WaW, MW & MW2 are all infested with reprobates who mod OP, thankfully MS are very good at banning these individuals permanently. But unfortunately until the games are fixed by the developers its a problem that is not going to go away no matter how many are banned..

You could try returning the game to the PoP but if there is no joy there contact Activision and demand a refund for their broken unsupported product.

Sorry this didn't help.

I don't see why people buy WaW (And other CoD games) thinking there'll be no modders, yet they're suprised when they find some. It's Call of Duty, people. Seriously. There are modders every other game.

Sorry this didn't help.

I was at my friends house yesterday and we decided to pop in MW2 for abit. We both played, off and on as we only had the one controller, for the better part of three hours on Hardcore Team Deathmatch in various lobbies and not once did we encounter any modded matches. In fact all of the matches were fun and mod/cheat free. I really don't see why everyone keeps claiming that every match in that game is modded/cheated. Instead of playing Core Mode, where most of those mods/cheats happen, try playing Hardcore Mode.

I haven't tried World at War yet, but I plan to this weekend to see if the Hardcore Modes on that game are as bad as people are claiming them to be.

Sorry this didn't help.

mw2 got a patch a while back ,thats why theres no modders

Sorry this didn't help.