Infected call of duty 4

I too got in a hacked match and I started shooting and got 'infected' before I could realize what was going on! I didn't lose or gain a prestige and still kept my level 7 but my score dropped from 35 back to 1. My xp is in billions and cannot earn any more and therefore cannot upgrade my weapons and perks. Everything else seems normal but I really want to go back to playing in a FAIR earning xe mode and finally reach the 10th prestige! What can I do about this? I too was a victim but still wanna finish this game fair and square as I Enjoy it the most out of all the COD games I have. Please help..anyone... Thanx!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm doubting that Infinity Ward is helping out players that are being conflicted by these attacks on this game anymore, your best course of action if you really want to start all over is to create another account. Also, if you know/remember which users were doing the exploiting, report them for tampering.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there,

I understand your problem, but I think you better can discuss this problem with Activison.

They are responsible for the security of COD games.

By the way, if you've already noticed, COD4 is already a (very) old game and I think they'll not do very much about those hack lobby's on Xbox Live.

Activision Customer Support:

activision.custhelp.com/.../atvi_contact.php

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rick N.,
DummyArbiter010

borntolearn.mslearn.net
microsoft.com/learning

Sorry this didn't help.

Up until last week Robert Bowling could sort you out with a fix (I've lost the link to the forum post but it's on IW's forums) but he's gone now so not sure what you can do.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you all for your replies. I will take this up with Activision and hopefully get something out of it.

Sorry this didn't help.