Industrial Revolution Puzzle Game

Is anyone having problems logging on to the site to play ?? I was playing and was at level 20, and then all of a sudden I got kicked back to the log in page. Now it won't log me in.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Same problem here. I finished other day and was logging in to get my code but can't log on.

I don't know what's going on. I set up my account earlier today, and worked on puzzles until I got bumped off the site. Now I can't log back in.

Check it again, it worked for me just now and I was able to log back in to get my code. Good luck

I was able to get back on and finish the rest of the puzzles. I'm not sure what was going on with the site earlier.

Do you get anything extra if you finish all of the puzzles?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

my code to reedem in game wont come up. i finished all 59 puzzles and when i go to my reawrds it says confirm platform xbox 360. thats it. i click on it nothin. idk wat im suppose to do. help pleasee!!!!

Well, I am not able to log in at all, not even with my facebook.

[quote user="pistolpete2219"]

my code to reedem in game wont come up. i finished all 59 puzzles and when i go to my reawrds it says confirm platform xbox 360. thats it. i click on it nothin. idk wat im suppose to do. help pleasee!!!!

[/quote]

This happened to me in IE. Try a different browser or your phone. I was able to get the code to appear by using my phone.

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

Do you get anything extra if you finish all of the puzzles?

[/quote]

Just facebook avatars and a background. It's not worth the hassle.