INDIVIDUAL GAMERS COMBINED

Hello to all my fellow gamers. allow me to begin with saying that we are a mature community. we are the remains of a very successful community (independent gaming community). A few of us have picked up where they left off and started up a new community with new life. it has a new name, new look, and new aspect to the gaming world. We offer a place to game and have fun, at the same time we offer a competitive side. we are looking to do MLG and build a proteam. This is a community built by the community. They are 2 original founders (IGC D34TH and IGC AFKEVIN) but they are other founder spots being filled as we speak. These founders are being picked by the community themselves. With the perks of gaining new friends that end up feeling more like family mixed with the fun of shooting randoms in lobbies....what more could you ask for? Please feel free to send myself or kevin any messages that you have. We are always here to help. We operate off of a "CODE OF HONOR" which is put into place to restrain trash talking and immaturity. We also promote from a military rank structure. You can find us at the gamertags listed above. I look forward to getting to game with you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: