Indie Games

I know there not big names or alot of people makeing the game but if im paying for a game and downloading it then why in the hell do i HAVE to be connected to the net to play. I know most people are allways connected to the net but its very very anoying if my nets down and i wanna play one of there games but i cant because i have to be connected. They need to learn that if people are useing not only there money and space on there hard drive on your product that you shouldnt allways have to be connected to the net to play it. Yes i know there are some of you out there who might get all butt hurt about this post but its the fact i payed for the game i should be able to play it any time i want. With the way they set it up there game is worthless and a waste of space if u cant connect to the net witch is[Mod Removed]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Oh wah you big whiner. Your internet is down and you cant play xbox. Why don't you go play outside then instead of complaining on the xbox forums. If your internet is down how are you even posting? Dude, grow up and go play outside

Why did you exactly have to bring back a near 1-year-old thread?

[quote user="MilenkoMayhem"]Why don't you go play outside then instead of complaining on the xbox forums.[/quote]

Why don't you go play outside instead of trolling the xbox forums?