Indie Games

I'm from Australia and we can't get indie games here. probably because we don't have a R18+ rating for games here.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

either can here in finland pisses me off because finland is almous only country in europe whitout indie games and i would really like to test forttres craft

These pixels might corrupt your country.

im from Holland and we cant get f....king indie games here either. what's the deal m.c

Sorry to anyone that cannot get any Game simply due to Licensing. But that is why. With any Media (not just Games) Content that is available for one Region may or may not be available in another. Personally, Indie Games are fun for a short time but none of them are worth complaining over if they are not available.

I would much rather see an "Open Market" in the terms of Media for any Region. But "we" all know that's just a fantasy that is never going to happen in our time. Maybe some day in the future it will. But either way, if Content is not available in a specific Region or another it's your Government that is holding it back, not any one Company (including MS). 

cant get it in ireland too. i thought u could though so whats up?