Indie Games Will Not Work!

I Just recently downloaded the college lacrosse 2011 and NLL 11 indie games from the marketplace. For both games, they start up and display the typical green "indie game content is not rated by microsoft etc." screen and pause at that the screen. Then, with no error notice or anything it just reverts me back to the dashboard. I've already tried the delete and re-download methods and those failed. PLEASE HELP!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello there blackmamba185. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the indie games playing on your console. Is your console set to US or another region? Usually, indie games aren't allowed to play outside certain regions, thus might be your problem. If you are set in the US, make sure your console has no restrictions towards games as well and is an adult account. If the issue still persists, try re-downloading your gamertag. It could be a problem of your gamertag being slightly corrupt which a re-download should fix. If the problem still continues, I would advise to call customer support to see if they can help you any further. Hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.