Incorrect prices on the marketplace

When the transition was made from Microsoft Points to local currency there were some content where prices were incorrectly converted. Some of it has been fixed, but I found a few that still show the incorrect price. These are all on the Finnish Marketplace, but same thing might be happening on the other Marketplaces as well.

Expansion - 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures: Lost Island
Price in MSP was 400 and it has been converted to 4,99€. Correct price is 4,79€
http://marketplace.xbox.com/fi-FI/Product/Expansion-3D-Ultra-Minigolf-Adventures-Lost-Island/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-000158410841

The Popcorn Popper
Price in MSP was 80 and it has been converted to 1,00€. Correct price is 0,95€
http://marketplace.xbox.com/fi-FI/Product/The-Popcorn-Popper/d7563ddf-bb83-47ef-8a65-6c2d2d23ea1d

Who Wants To Be A Football Millionaire?
Price in MSP was 240 and it has been converted to 2,99€. Correct price is 2,85€
http://marketplace.xbox.com/fi-FI/Product/Who-Wants-To-Be-A-Football-Millionaire/324110fe-f4ec-444d-ab0f-218c1c8745a8

So can you get these fixed? Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

The items in the marketplace are [usually] rounded to the 5 or 0 if it's 1.00 or less and to the .99 if it's above that.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You obviously don't know how they have priced content on the Finnish Marketplace after the transition or didn't bother to look before replying.

80 MSP -> 0,95€

240 MSP -> 2,85€

400 MSP -> 4,79€

There are clear examples on every game that I posted about:

Full game of 3D Ultra Mini Golf Adventures was 400 MSP and it's been converted to 4,79€.

Kinect Party has 28 pieces of DLC that were 80 MSP that was converted to 0,95€ and the one that I posted about is the only one that costs 1,00€.

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Special Editions has 9 DLC's that were 240 MSP and all but the one I posted about was converted to 2,85€.

Like I said I've seen other content that were converted incorrectly that have been fixed. I just want that someone reads this that can take it up to the people that are responsible for maintaining the marketplace.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there j00na,

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. I've passed those titles up to be investigated.

We'll post back here when we have an update on those DLCs. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi all,

We checked and these prices are actually correct and marked as intended. Hope this clears up any confusion. Hit us up any time. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

What? 2 of the 3 I mentioned about have actually been fixed after I posted about them. Did you read my post properly and checked the prices before and after? If they were correct and marked as intended why have they been changed then?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there j00na5!

It's possible that it just took a while for the prices to show accurately on all marketplaces, but the prices that are showing now should be the prices that are intended. ^_^

Sorry this didn't help.

Price on that one DLC for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Special Editions shouldn't be 2,99€. When every DLC that was 240 MSP before the change were converted to 2,79€ why would this one be any different? That was the correct conversion rate for 240 MSP for every game. I was in the dashboard beta and 2,99€ was a price that was put in the beginning of it, but was changed later on. When it was fixed some games were still left with the incorrect price.

I don't see me ever buying that DLC. I just want that whoever made the mistake to fix it.

There has already 3 different official support team members that has replied to this thread. Why couldn't the one that replied first take this matter from start to finish? I don't see that everyone is reading my posts properly or has had proper answers that were helpful.

Sorry this didn't help.

BTW who's the one that rated my first post as poor? That's just childish. I think it was the ambassador that didn't like my reply.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there j00na5,

I'm sorry if you've not found the answers provided here to be helpful.

The pricing on those DLC items is determined by the publishers. We've double checked these prices against the ones submitted by the publishers for those items. All 3 items matched the prices posted at the time.

I do see that the 3D minigolf and Kinect Party items have had price updates. As I said, that's really something that's determined publisher side and we don't have any control over it. If you would like to bring this directly to the publisher's attention, I would recommend contacting Deep Silver Support.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello again j00na5!

It looks like the price for the Who wants to be a Football Millionaire DLC has been updated on the Finnish marketplace to the 2,85€ price.

Thank you very much for bringing this all to our attention. I'm glad we could get everything sorted out.

Happy Gaming! 

Sorry this didn't help.