Inaccessability to Online Play

To whom it may concern,

In the event of me trying to play online with others on the Gears of War 3 XBOX 360 game and only the Gears of War 3 XBOX 360 game, I can play online with any other game except Gears of War 3, I have encountered a situation that informs me that I can't. It says that my current gamer profile settings are inadequate for online play for only Gears of War 3. My Gold membership was activated in April and I checked online that the status was still active. I've called XBOX Support and tried troubleshooting the issue with no resolution. There's nothing wrong with the software on the XBOX. My questions are, why can't I get online for Gears of War 3? What should I do to solve the problem? Am I banned from only Gears of War 3 online gaming? If so, why? I honestly just want to play online again with my Gears of War 3 game.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

there could be many possibilities, you could be banned for any reason, they might have thought you hacked or something, also you can try deleting gears of war 3 from your console and redownloading it if you have it downloaded, go to system settings and go to memory if gears of war 3 has a yellow triangle beside it it means it is corrupted, hope this helps

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hi is it just gears of war 3 you cant play online or is it other games as well, if it is just gears of war 3 you might have a in game ban. If this is the case you will need to take this up with epic as they deal with in game bans, as it is not microsoft that has issued the ban.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.