In the not so distant future....you'll be using this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3003UjOWt2c

I personally think this is awesome.   This is the only "motion control" type thing I want.  If they can get the lag worked out....it's will be ultimate!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My neck is already sore.

DO SOME NECK CRUNCHES!!!

Isn´t that old? I wanna have a game where I push a button and i am in the game. looks cool but i dont like any kind of glasses or anything on the head :(

How do you look backwards then proceed that direction?

^^ yeah I also wonder about it. maybe you need 4 TVs ?? :p

The TV was there just to show what the player saw in game.  I guess if you wanted to look behind you - right not you would have to look completely around......which just isn't going to cut it.

Then again, it's still in early development so I'm sure they will work all that out.  

But if you look behind you then it would just show up on the TV like it did in the video.

kay. seams fun for fighting games :D but I still would prefer a 3d projection in front of me that i can beat down lol

I understood that but that leaves you now facing away from your Console/ PC and away from the Keyboard/ Controller. It's kinda lame. People don't "turn around" by twisting their neck 180 degrees. This is done in nature by simply turning your body around.

I'll pass just another Virtual Boy. If and when the day someone can actually make a Holodeck, I'll be all over that.

Seems obvious that this would work with some kind of controller. Turning around would mean turning your body with that. It's like a tank game, your head is the turret. I think it's awesome.

Yeah, this kind of thing doesn't really interest me. Until I can enter the matrix, I'll be happy with sitting in front of my TV with a controller in my hand.