In the Claws of Madness *spoiler*

What did you do?? I ended up leading Gridley and Rupert back into the hospital & letting the Nilfgaardian's ghost kill them both,I know there is other ways to end this like with many of the other quests

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 26 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I even got the Librarian achievement which I wasn't expecting worth 30 points,I also heard there is a wall that can be knocked down using Aard to get some treasure

i also took them back down to the hospital to get what they had coming

How did you come across this quest? I was in the middle of doing one of those contract quests from the notice board when Rupert came running towards me

spoke to the elf that protects the village thnk hes called cosssac or something how do u get the achievment i go the documents but wont let me read the final 1 or do u have to do it b4 u fn the quest and i tried to trick the ghost ddnt work so killed him not sure howwu kill a ghost lol

i was looking for those pod things and came across one of the doctors in the forrest near the abandoned hospital. im gonna have to go back there and search for the last of the documents. i think i have 2 or 3. how many in total?

If ur talkin about the achievement I believe there are two chest that has the hospital files in them, I think there are 14 file located within those two chests.

went back and found the one i needed. there are 3 chests with various documents.

i have 4 documents but when i try to read the last 1 it wont let me

inever read the last one i collected...i only picked it up and it popped

My bad I was going based on memory, so there are three chests.