In response to "Ranks" thread

There are 45 levels + 100.

So basically you rank up to rank 45 and then afterwards for ___xp you achievce you rank up to level 45 [1] rank 45 [2] ... rank 45 [100].

I f anyone has played Rainbow Six Vegas 2, BF3'sranking system uses the same basic layout.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, so when people keep saying they will stop at a certain level, I dont think you can.

[quote user="Xo Dark Wolf oX"]

You probably cant stop anyway, you just keep on ranking up until the last rank.

[/quote]

Don't think of it like COD where you can stop like at 9th or 7th or something. Past 45 you earn Service stars and as you earn them you add numbers to your rank.

You probably cant stop anyway, you just keep on ranking up until the last rank.

Stopping at either 24 or 47. Not sure...

So what does the top rank look like, if it's anything like the BF2 insignias then the last rank should be 3-4 star

Interesting... Looks like a lot of grinding to do.

^^I kinda like the "not losing" stuff and just having the insignia for time played or spent within a game. But thats just me.

Just a status thing basically. I wanna be at 45 [99]. I have a  thing with stopping 1 rank shy. Heh..

I am assuming its not like prestige, meaning you lose stuff and have to unlock it again? Its basically unlock to 45, then keep everything, and its basically just "time played" after that?

Awesome. Probably stop @ 45[45]. xD